Dried vegetable flakes refer to vegetables such as garlic, onion, carrot, cabbage, spinach, tomato, bell pepper, leek, jalapeño, pepper, pumpkin, beans, shiitake mushrooms, mushrooms, fungus, chives, broccoli, etc., after washing After pretreatments such as cleaning, cutting, blanching or non-blanching, etc., dry vegetable products are made by hot air drying or low-temperature freeze drying. Dehydrated vegetable flakes can be restored by immersing them in water when eating, and can retain the color, nutrition and flavor of vegetables, also known as rehydrated vegetables.
The processing methods of dehydrated vegetable flakes are divided into two types: freeze drying and hot air drying. If the vegetable slices are freeze-dried, the nutritional value remains basically unchanged and can be used as food raw materials.
1. Sufficiently retain nutrients. Freeze-drying is carried out at low temperature, so it is especially suitable for many heat-sensitive substances. The loss of some volatile components in the substances is very small, which is more suitable for food drying and fully retains the original nutrients. the
2. Prevent the denaturation of original substances. During the freeze-drying process, the growth of microorganisms and the action of enzymes cannot be carried out, so the original properties can be maintained. the
3. Retain the appearance of fresh products. Since it is dried in a frozen state, the volume is almost unchanged, and the original structure is maintained, and no condensation will occur. the
4. Strong rehydration property, which is close to that of fresh products after drying. After adding water, it dissolves quickly and completely, and almost immediately restores its original properties. the
5. Vacuum drying to prevent oxidation Since drying is carried out under vacuum, there is very little oxygen, so some easily oxidizable substances are protected. the
6. Ultra-low moisture is not easy to deteriorate. Freeze-drying technology can remove more than 95-99% of moisture, so that the dried product can be stored for a long time without deterioration.
Whatsapp: +86 18538192032