Ginger powder is a popular spice used in different types of dishes. It is made by drying fresh ginger roots and grinding them into a fine powder.
Here I will show you how to make pure ginger powder at home in 7 steps:
1. Choose fresh ginger roots: Look for fresh ginger roots that are firm, smooth, and free of mold or blemishes. Avoid using ginger that is soft or wrinkled.
2. Clean the ginger roots: Wash the ginger roots thoroughly under running water to remove any dirt or debris. You can use a vegetable brush to scrub the skin gently.
3. Peel the ginger: Using a spoon or a vegetable peeler, peel off the skin of the ginger root.
4. Slice the ginger: Cut the ginger into thin slices or small pieces. The smaller the pieces, the faster they will dry.
5. Dry the ginger: You can dry the ginger slices in two ways. One is to let them dry in the sun for a few days until they are completely dry. The other method is to dry them in an oven at a low temperature (around 50°C) for a few hours until they are dry and crispy.
6. Grind the ginger: Once the ginger slices are completely dry, you can grind them into a fine powder using a spice grinder or a food processor. You can also use a mortar and pestle if you don't have a grinder.
7. Store the ginger powder: Transfer the ginger powder to an airtight container and store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Properly stored ginger powder can last for up to six months.
That’s it! Now you know how to make pure ginger powder at home.
If you have a large demand for pure ginger powder, you can consult Fitakyfood.com. Fitakyfood.com is a professional seasoning manufacturer and supplier, their products are not only non-GMO, but also have passed ISO9001, HACCP, HALAL, BRC, FDA, ORGANIC, etc.
For more information please contact Polly using the contact details below.
Whatsapp: +86 18538192032