Strawberry powder is usually made from fresh strawberries after drying and grinding, so strawberry powder has a strong taste and a certain sweetness, but the specific sweetness varies with different production processes and brands. Generally speaking, strawberry powder is slightly less sweet than fresh strawberries, but still has a certain sweetness. In the process of using strawberry powder, sugar or other sweeteners can be added as needed to adjust the sweetness.
Strawberry powder has many uses, here are some of the common ones:
1. Food seasoning: Strawberry powder can be used to make various desserts, drinks, yogurt and other foods to increase the taste and color of strawberries. For example, it can be added to cakes, cookies, ice cream, juices, milkshakes, etc. to make food more delicious and attractive.
2. Color adjuster: Strawberry powder can be used as a natural color adjuster, which can be used to adjust the color of food or drink to make it more beautiful.
3. Cosmetic raw materials: Strawberry powder can be used as a natural cosmetic raw material. It can be used to make lipstick, blush, eye shadow and other cosmetics to increase its color and moisture. It also has certain whitening and anti-oxidation effects.
4. Nutrition and health products: Strawberry powder is rich in vitamin C, cellulose, anthocyanins and other nutrients. It can be used as a natural nutrition and health products to help improve immunity, promote digestion and maintain health. Strawberry powder can be added directly to water or other beverages for drinking.
The production steps of strawberry powder are roughly as follows:
1. Select fresh and ripe strawberries, wash and dry the strawberries, and remove the stems and leaves from the strawberries.
2. Cut the strawberries into thin slices, using a slicer or knife, so that the strawberries can dry evenly.
3. Arrange strawberry slices evenly on a baking sheet or the grid of a food dryer and let dry in a ventilated environment. You can choose to use a food dryer or an oven to dry strawberries, usually at a temperature of 50°C to 70°C, and the time is about 6-12 hours.
4. Put the dried strawberries in a grinder or blender and grind them into a fine powder.
5. Sieve the strawberry powder through a sieve to remove large particles in the powder and obtain fine strawberry powder.
6. Store strawberry powder in an airtight dry container to preserve its freshness and taste.