In daily life, we will see a variety of dehydrated fungi foods, mainly because fresh fungi are not easy to preserve, and dehydrated fungi are known to have a long shelf life due to their low moisture content, which can be as long as two years. For example, bulk dried shiitake mushrooms, dehydrated mushrooms, dehydrated black fungus, dehydrated boletus, etc.
Today we are going to introduce the nutritional value of bulk dried shiitake mushrooms to the human body.
Nutritional value of the bulk dried shiitake mushrooms
1. Dried shiitake mushrooms have the nutritional characteristics of high protein, low fat, polysaccharide, multiple amino acids and multiple vitamins;
2. In dehydrated shiitake mushrooms, there is a maltol that is lacking in general vegetables, which can be converted into vitamin D, promote the absorption of calcium in the body, and enhance the body's ability to resist diseases. Eating shiitake mushrooms for normal people can play a role in preventing cancer.
3. Bulk dried shiitake mushrooms diet has a certain weight loss effect on patients with thick abdominal wall fat. Mushrooms contain adenine, choline, tyrosine, oxidase and certain nucleic acid substances, which can play a role in lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, and lowering blood lipids, and can also prevent diseases such as arteriosclerosis and liver cirrhosis;
4. Lentinanin the dried mushrooms can improve the vitality of helper T cells and enhance the body's humoral immune function. A large number of practices have proved that mushrooms have a wide range of cancer prevention and treatment, and have been used in clinical treatment. Mushrooms also contain a variety of vitamins and minerals, which have a great effect on promoting human metabolism and improving the body's adaptability;
5. Bulk dried shiitake mushrooms can also treat diabetes, tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, neuritis, etc., and can also be used for indigestion, constipation, etc.
Edible effect of the dehydrated shiitake mushrooms
1. Improve the immune function of the body: Dried shiitake mushrooms can promote the production of T lymphocytes and improve the killing activity of T lymphocytes.
2. Delay aging: The water extract of soaked dried shiitake mushrooms has a scavenging effect on hydrogen peroxide, and has a certain elimination effect on hydrogen peroxide in the body.
3. Anti-cancer and anti-cancer: Dried mushroom caps contain ribonucleic acid with double-stranded structure. After entering the human body, it will produce interferon with anti-cancer effect.
4. Bulk dried shiitake mushrooms contain purine, choline, tyrosine, oxidase and certain nucleic acid substances, which can lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood lipids.
If you are interested in dehydrated shiitake mushrooms in bulk, want to know more about the price and product information of dehydrated shiitake mushrooms. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Email: [email protected]
Whats app: +86 18538192032