Chili oil not only has a spicy taste, but also the aroma of the oil. Chili oil tastes better than dried chili peppers.
Here's how to make chili oil:
1. Preparation materials: dried red pepper, pepper, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, white sesame
2. Put enough oil in the pot, amplifying ingredients, pepper, cinnamon, bay leaves, fry on low heat until fragrant
3. When the aniseed, cinnamon and pepper are turned into jujube red, add onion, ginger and garlic and continue to fry on low heat until fragrant.
4. Fry all the spices, onion, ginger and garlic until brown (always use low heat to fry). Remove all spices, onion, ginger and garlic. Turn on the fire to raise the oil temperature and turn off the fire.
5. Put salt and sugar in the chopped chili in advance.
6. Pour in a small amount of hot oil and keep stirring to avoid burning.
7. When the oil temperature drops slightly, add all the hot oil, keep stirring, and let it cool.
Different types of chili oil exist in China, Japan, Korea, and Thailand. Generally, it is prepared by frying chili peppers and various ingredients.
We also provide free samples and customized services.
Inquiries are welcome at any time.
Whats app: +86 18538192032