|Product name||Pure Sweet Potato Powder(No Sugar)|
|Raw material||100% natural sweet potatoes|
|Shelf life||12 months in normal temp; 24 months under 20 ℃|
|Storage condition||Sealed in dry, cold, waterproof & ventilated conditions|
|Certification||ISO9001, ISO22000, BRC, KOSHER, HALAL, GAP, ORGANIC, etc.|
|Package||Inner aluminum foil bags and outside cartons|
|Noted||The size and packing of products can depend on buyers' requirements|
Pure sweet potato powder is dried and ground from organic fresh sweet potatoes. It has a strong sweet potato flavor and does not contain any food additives. Sweet potato flour is usually beige or yellow in color, depending on the type of sweet potato used. Except the sweet potato powder, we still have the purple sweet potato powder.
More information about the organic sweet potato Powder
1. Factory supply free sweet potato flour samples for product test
2. Provide on-demand customized services (sweet potato flour varieties, packaging, etc.)
3. The sweet potato flour has passed the laboratory test, no pesticide and heavy metal residues, healthy and safe.
4. The Sweet potato powder has certified Halal, Organic, Kosher, FDA, etc.
5. Factory direct supply, favorable price, fast delivery guaranteed.
The difference between sweet potato powder and purple sweet potato powder
1. Sweet potato powder is usually beige or yellow, and purple sweet potato powder is purple because it contains anthocyanins.
2. Sweet potato flour tastes the same as fresh sweet potatoes, while purple potato flour is slightly sweet with a hint of nuttiness.
3. Sweet potato powder is rich in dietary fiber, while purple sweet potato powder is high in antioxidants.
4. Sweet potato flour and purple potato flour are widely used in cooking, baking, beverage and other food industries.
Customers who are interested in fruit and vegetable powder are welcome to consult at any time, 24 hours online.